When used under regulated standards, formulation is compatible with most pesticides recommended for use in above-mentioned crops in this period. However, it is necessary to perform compatibility check of mixed substances in every individual case. Avoid use in tank mixtures containing graminicides.
The product quickly penetrates into the plant, the first visible symptoms of exposure appear after three to five days. Processing should be carried out in warm and humid weather after weed germination, cold and drought reduce the activity of the herbicide. The product can be used at temperature +10…28°C.
- Binorex 375, SL is applied at the stage of 5-6 crop leaves in the context of pea;
- in regard to cereals it is applied from emergence of 3-5 leaves to the end of tillering period;
- application of the formulation in weather favourable for plant growth can contribute to increase of herbicide effect. Cool, dismal and damp weather, as well as weak growth of weeds, on the contrary, decelerate formulation effect.
- two-component post-emergent herbicide for destruction of wide range of dicotyledonous weeds, including goose grass;
- highly effective against rape and sunflower drops;
- highly selective. Approved for use in cereal crops with clover underseeding;
- no limitations concerning crop rotation;
- weeds sensitivity to herbicide;
- highly effective against rape and sunflower drops, including crops by Clearfild production system:
Rape – application at the cotyledonary stage – 4 leaves (ВВСН 10-14).
Sunflower – application at the cotyledonary stage – 2 leaves (ВВСН 10-12).
List of the main sensitive weeds
Field mustard, orach species, camomile species, dish mustard, birchlike bitterling, spotted knot-weed, cleavers, field milk thistle (late spraying), hedge mustard, white dead nettle species (old plants), meadow saxifrage, field violet. Effect is observed during weeds growing season.