For a total control over weeds, Pardus 480 SC is mixed with other herbicides, in particular in sowings of soybeans and peas, with graminicide Bonus 125 EC at dose rates that depend on the content and phase of weeds development.
In soybean the treatment is carried out, from phase of the 1st leaf of the crop, in the early phase of weeds growth (2-6 leaves) at doses 2.5 – 3.0 l/ha.
In wheat, barley, oats it is advisable to carry out the treatment from the beginning of the crop tillering, in the early phase of weeds growth (2-4 leaves) at dose rate of 2.0-2.5 l/ha. Dose rate of working solution is 200-300 l/ha.
In peas the spraying is carried out in the phase 3-4 leaves of the crop (Pea) and 5-6 leaves (pea for grain), in the early phase of weeds growth at dose rate 2.5-3.0 l/ha. It is necessary to take into account the varietal sensitivity. Dose rate of working solution is 200-300 l/ha.
In maize the spraying is recommended in phase of 3-5 leaves at dose rate 2.0 – 2.5 l/ha.
– for the 1 st year of vegetation the dose rate is 2.0 l/ha. Spraying of sowings in the phase of 1-2 true leaves of the crop. Dose rate of working solution is 200-300 l/ha.
– for old-growth sowings: dose rate is 1.5 – 2.0 l/ha. Spraying in phase of shooting at plant height 10-15 cm. Dose rate of working solution is 200-300 l/ha.
1. it is not recommended to treat the crop, that is in stress conditions (frost, drought, waterlogging), treat not less than 5 hours before the expected rainfall. If treating a weaken crop, the yield may be reduced;
2. low temperatures (below + 10°C) slow down the action of the product;
3. for more sensitive crops (peas) the spraying is recommended in the evening hours.