Superklin 480 SL is compatible with 2,4 D herbicides. Check the products for compatibility in each case.
This product is the most efficient in the treatment of young, actively growing and well-leafy plants, capable to absorb the largest possible amount of the herbicide that reaches all growing-points. Visual effects (color change or yellowing of leaves) are visible on 5-7th day after the treatment in annual weeds, on 10-14th day in rhizomatous and offset perennial weeds, on 20-30th day in trees and bushes. Their total death occurs within the period that twice exceeds the abovementioned period. The higher is the soil moisture and the optimum is a temperature at this time, the faster the product effect is observed.
Important restrictions of using the product – it is not allowed to treat:
- in case of stress weather conditions (drought, heat, frost), when the weeds growth is suspended or there are visible signs of aging;
- immediately after the cultivation, when the herbicide can not penetrate to the root points of growth (especially for rhizomatous and offset weeds);
- if you expect a rain or a heavy dew in 5-6 hours after the treatment, when the herbicide may be washed out from the surface of the plant;
- if you use dirty water which contains soil particles or clays which can absorb (divulge) some part of active ingredient from the tank mixture;
- when the plants are covered with dust or dirt, for the same reason;
- during strong wind if there is a danger of demolition of the sprayed product on the neighboring crops.
Effectively controls harmful perennial rhizomatous and offset weeds, annual grasses and broadleaf weeds, and unwanted trees and shrubs.