Compatibility with other products may depend on their formulation and on the quality of the water. A compatibility test must always be performed before use.
The product is most effective in the treatment of young, actively growing and well-leafy plants, capable of absorbing as much of the herbicide as possible, reaching all growth points. Visual effects (yellowing or changing the shade of the leaves) are noticeable in annual weeds on the 5th-7th day after treatment, in perennial rhizome and root shoots at 10-14 days, in trees and shrubs on the 20th-30th day. The death occurs in time, twice exceeding the above. The higher the soil moisture in this period is and the more optimal the air temperature is, the faster is the effect of the product. The are important restrictions on the use of the product – the product can not be treated:
- in the case of stressful weather conditions for weeds (drought, heat, frost), when their growth is suspended or signs of aging are visible;
- immediately after cultivation, when the herbicide can not penetrate to the root growth points (especially for rhizome and root shoots);
- if rain or abundant dew is expected within 5-6 hours after treatment, when the herbicide can be washed off the surface of the plant;
- if dirty water containing soil or clay particles is used that can absorb some of the active substance from the tank solution;
- when plants are covered with a layer of dust or dirt for the same reason;
- during a high wind, when there is a danger of drifting the sprayed product into neighboring crop plants.
LIST OF THE MAIN SENSITIVE WEEDS
Euphorbia (species), buttercup (species), burdock (species), datura ordinary, mint (species), buttercup (species), shepherd’s ordinary bag, stew bristle, oats (species), quinoa (species), poppy wild, , common spurgeon, medicinal purifier, field mustard, yellow rough hay, field violet, small-flowered galinsog, chamomile, crabgrass (species)